It's been a busy week at Block Interval! Here's what we've been up to:
Life of Lon
- Scoped out our vertical slice. We now have an hours estimate and budget!
- History/lore writing updates
- Character storyboard sketches
- Face texture swapping tests for Lon
- Head/body animation tests for Lon
- Rough Yep rig created
- Research into normal maps for development
- Most of our team is now up and running on Unity/Sourcetree
- A bunch of meetings to figure all this out
- Character sheet updates
- Development continues
- Researched options such as Patreon and Crowdfunder for fund raising in addition to Kickstarter
- We got a nice reception on Steam Greenlight for our concept! We are excited to get a gameplay video done so we can get a true greenlight entry up!
- Killing nazis in the new wolfenstein
Thanks to our new fans on Facebook! We're excited to have your support! Please share with friends!